Chapter Minutes, Documents, Worksheets, and Forms
Below are descriptions of the chapter leadership positions.
Chapter Officers (Elected)
- Board Member (2)
- Financial Administrator
- Delegate position description
Chapter Committee Chairs (appointed)
- Government Relations
- Meeting Planning
- Online Elections Coordinator
- All Committee Chairs
Click on any of the links above to open the PDF file. You must have the free Adobe PDF Reader or another PDF reader to open the file.
Learn more about the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) through its core documents.
- Articles of Incorporation: AMTA's articles of incorporation which established us as a non-profit corporation
- Bylaws: A key to understanding how AMTA works
- Code of Ethics: AMTA’s professional standards
- School Member Code of Ethics: AMTA's standards for School members
- Policy Manual: AMTA’s policy manual
- Standards of Practice: Allows the professional massage therapist to evaluate and adapt performance in his/her massage therapy practice
American Massage Therapy Association – Georgia Chapter Standing Rules
Approved October 15, 2016
A. Teleconference or Videoconference
1.The Chapter Board of Directors and Committees, may conduct business through teleconference or videoconference.
2. Any participant may request the right to speak by verbally addressing the presiding officer. The presiding officer may request that the individual identify himself by name and position in the organization.
3. Voting may be by voice vote or roll call.
4. The Board of Directors shall make provisions for any interested member to attend.
II. Online Elections
A. Standing Rules for Online Ballot Elections
1. The Georgia Chapter shall hold online elections in accordance with AMTA’s Bylaws and Policy