Contact Terri Barton or a board member if you would like to join our volunteer team!
AMTA-Georgia Chapter State Convention
February 18-19, 2023
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West
110 Interstate West Parkway
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Saturday, February 18, 2023.
4:30 pm: Reception
6:00 pm: Annual Meeting
6:30 pm: Keynote Speaker Donna Richards
Keynote: How The Massage Community can Help Those with Autism and Ehlers-Danos Syndrome with Donna Richards
Donna Richards is an author, motivational speaker, bestselling author, and most importantly mom of five boys. Her traumas in life began early, being left at the hospital when she was born but she has learned to overcome them. One of her sons passed away in 2013 at age 17, one is a Marine, two are in the Army and her youngest has autism. She’s no stranger to the rain. She currently runs a roofing company, a wedding and events venue, and numerous rentals. The work she is most proud of is with her autistic son. Labeled severely and mentally retarded at birth, he just graduated culinary school. You can see him on Facebook at Autism Family Circus or visit his blog autismfamilycircus.com. Her go-to phrase is “impossible only stands for I AM POSSIBLE. If you can believe it you can achieve it!!
TMJ-“It Ain’t All In Your Head”
Your chapter leadership has been hard at work preparing for this event. Here is our Calendar:
Saturday, February 18
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm TMJ 12-Hour CE Course with Cindy Farrar
- 12:00 pm -1:00 pm Complimentary sandwich buffet for class attendees and volunteers
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Reception with hors d’0euvres and refreshments
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Annual Meeting
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Keynote Speaker: Donna Richards
Sunday, February 19
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm TMJD Class continues
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Complimentary sandwich buffet for class attendees
Contact Terri Barton at email@example.com if you would like to join us!