Contact Terri Barton or a board member if you would like to join our volunteer team!
AMTA-Georgia Chapter State Convention
February 18-20, 2022
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West
110 Interstate West Parkway
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Saturday, February 19, 2022.
5:00 pm: Reception
6:00 pm:Annual Meeting
6:30 pm: Keynote Speaker Jeanne Sexson
Keynote: LIGHTEN UP AND LIVE (getting and keeping a balance)
with Jeanne Sexson
Combining a mixture of serious thoughts and fun, Lighten Up and Live explores the influences which help us find the up side to a down situation. Learn how the role of humor affects health, productivity and our ability to break the power of the past to get a better grip on present challenges. Laugh and learn as you gain a more realistic balance and perspective for a more gratifying quality of life.
Your chapter leadership has been hard at work preparing for the first face to face meeting of members in two years. Here is our Calendar:
Friday, February 18
- 1:00 pm Arrival and Check-in
- 5:00 pm Board of Director’s Meeting & Volunteer Dinner
Saturday, February 19
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AIS Intro to Clinical Applications
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Complimentary sandwich buffet for class attendees and volunteers
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Reception with heavy hors d’0euvres
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Annual Meeting
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Keynote Speaker: Jeanne Sexson
Sunday, February 20
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AIS Class continues
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Complimentary sandwich buffet for class attendees
Contact Terri Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us!